List With Me... LIVE, Traveler's Notebook Style 8.28.21
Who's ready for this week's List With Me Traveler's Notebook class?
If you're not familiar with the Intro to Traveler's Notebook class series I've done, click here for the skinny!
When: August 28th at 9:00 am Pacific Time
Why: Join me as we put together 3 lists with the following topics:
- Then & Now | 5 Years - I'll be listing about how my life is different today than it was 5 years ago (continued from last week)
- The Perfect Day - I'll be listing all of the things I would like to do on my perfect day
- Favorite Foods as a Kid - I'll be listing about some of my favorite foods when I was a kid; you could also do this for children or grandchildren
You can either create your lists with me during the LIVE or sit back & watch; if you are listing with me during the video, recommended supplies to have ready to work with include:
- a Traveler's Notebook Insert (a composition notebook, spiral notebook, even a piecer of paper, will work as well!)
- washi tape
- decorative stickers and/or die cuts
Hope you can join in the fun!
***Click here for the flip through video of my June through October lists last year
***Click here for the flip through video of my November & December lists last year
***Click here for the list of 2021 - January-May listing topics
***Click here for the complete list of 2020 listing topics
Find the playlist of all the past listing video sessions here :)