List With Me... LIVE, Traveler's Notebook Style 7.30.22
Oh my goodness, it honestly feels like it's been for.ever. since we listed together on a Saturday! I don't know about you, but I'm so excited & ready for another List With Me... LIVE Traveler's Notebook creative listing session!! Who's with me?!
If you're not familiar with the Intro to Traveler's Notebook class series I've done, click here for the skinny.
When: Saturday, July 30th at 9:00 AM Pacific Time
Why: Join me as we put together three lists with the following topics
- About Last Month (July) - This is an 'on repeat' list that we usually do the 1st Saturday of a new month using my About Last Month Stamp Set. Learn more about my 'About Last Month' method of memory keeping here.
- Old Fashioned Things We Love - another 'blast from the past' list - YOU DO YOU, you decide what things from your past that you love
- Currently - I'll be using my List Builder - Currently Stamp Set to create this list! This is a list we'll be doing on repeat every so often going forward, to document what's happening in our lives. I'll be using the mixed media background I made (wait, WHAT?! oh yes, I did!) with my friend Vicki Boutin during one of our joint LIVE sessions when she was here visiting me :)
Click here to see & shop the products I'll be using!
You can either create your lists with me during the LIVE or sit back & watch; if you are listing with me during the video, recommended supplies to have ready to work with include:
- a Traveler's Notebook Insert (a composition notebook, spiral notebook, even a piecer of paper, will work as well!)
- washi tape
- decorative stickers and/or die cuts
Hope you can join in the fun!
***Click here for flip through videos of some of my creative listing traveler's notebooks
***Click here to download the 2022 listing topics - January through March
***Click here to download the complete list of 2021 listing topics
***Click here to download the complete list of 2020 listing topics
Find the playlist of all the past listing video sessions here :)