List With Me... LIVE, Traveler's Notebook Style 7.1.23
Holy moly! Does it feel like it's been forever & a day since we've listed?! That's because it has, between lots of travel & then being sick. I've missed it so much!
We're listing again on Saturday - hooray!
It’s time for our regularly(ish!) scheduled List With Me… LIVE creative listing session on YouTube! 📝
If you're not familiar with the Intro to Traveler's Notebook class series I've done, click here for the skinny.
Join me on Saturday while we work LIVE together to create several different themed lists.
When: Saturday, July 1st at 9:00 am pacific time
Why: Join me as we put together three lists with the following topics
- About Last Month (July) - this is an 'on repeat' list that we usually do the 1st Saturday of a new month. Learn more about it here. I'll be using my About Last Month 2023 stamp set for this list.
- In the News (May) - I'll be using my List Builder - In the News Stamp Set to create this list! This is a list we do on repeat once a month to document what's happening locally, in our country and around the world.
- Today Looks Like This - this is a list we do on repeat once a month to document a basic day in your life. It makes a perfect time capsule to look back on from month to month and year to year to see how your day to day life changes
You can either create your lists with me during the LIVE or sit back & watch; if you are listing with me during the video, recommended supplies to have ready to work with include:
- Something to write on... a Traveler's Notebook Insert - a composition notebook, spiral notebook, even a piecer of paper, will work as well!
- Something to write with... pen, pencil, marker, colored pencil, etc
- Something to decorate with... washi tape, decorative stickers, die cuts, stamps - whatever you have on hand will do! You can even doodle!
Hope you can join in the fun!
Looking for listing ideas & inspiration? Click here for the Listing With Layle Idea Book!
***Click here for flip through videos of some of my creative listing traveler's notebooks
***Click here to download the complete list of 2022 listing topics
***Click here to download the complete list of 2021 listing topics
***Click here to download the complete list of 2020 listing topics
Find the playlist of all the past listing video sessions here :)