List With Me... LIVE, Traveler's Notebook Style 6.26.21
Who's ready for this week's List With Me Traveler's Notebook class?
If you're not familiar with the Intro to Traveler's Notebook class series I've done, click here for the skinny!
When: June 26th at 9:00 am Pacific Time
Why: Join me as we put together 3 lists with the following topics:
- Always in the Fridge - what are the constants that are always in yours?!
- Childhood Injuries - this topic recently came up with some friends & I thought it would make a fun list topic. I'll be listing about injuries I had as a child; feel free to mix it up to a family member instead
- Junk Food - in honor of National Onion Ring Day this past week, listing my favorite junk foods; calories are free with this one!
You can either create your lists with me during the LIVE or sit back & watch; if you are listing with me during the video, recommended supplies to have ready to work with include:
- a Traveler's Notebook Insert (a composition notebook, spiral notebook, even a piecer of paper, will work as well!)
- washi tape
- number stickers
- decorative stickers and/or die cuts
Hope you can join in the fun!
***Click here for the list of 2021 - January-May listing topics
***Click here for the complete list of 2020 listing topics
Find the playlist of all the past listing video sessions here :)