List With Me... LIVE, Traveler's Notebook Style 11.20.21
HOORAY! After a 2 week break of traveling and teaching, we're back on again this Saturday... Who's ready for this week's List With Me Traveler's Notebook class?
If you're not familiar with the Intro to Traveler's Notebook class series I've done, click here for the skinny!
When: Saturday, November 20th at 9:00 am Pacific Time
Why: Join me as we put together 3 lists with the following topics:
- About Last Month - October - new to listing with me? This is an 'on repeat' list that we do the 1st Saturday of a new month. Learn more about it here.
- Things I Do to Get Out of a Creative Rut - if you're listing with me live, jump in the chat... I'd love to hear what you do for this!
- Most Useful Things I've Memorized
I'll be using products from the A Little Scary and Spooky Nights collections for my About Last month list. I'll be using products from Fernwood paired with the 6x8 Office Pattern/Woods Paper Pad & Market Square for my other lists. Visit the YouTube link on Saturday morning for the list of additional products I'll be using in the session :)
You can either create your lists with me during the LIVE or sit back & watch; if you are listing with me during the video, recommended supplies to have ready to work with include:
- a Traveler's Notebook Insert (a composition notebook, spiral notebook, even a piecer of paper, will work as well!)
- washi tape
- decorative stickers and/or die cuts
Hope you can join in the fun!
***Click here for flip through videos of some of my creative listing traveler's notebooks
***Click here for the list of 2021 - January-September listing topics
***Click here for the complete list of 2020 listing topics
Find the playlist of all the past listing video sessions here :)