List With Me... LIVE, Traveler's Notebook Style 5.22.21
Who's ready for this week's List With Me Traveler's Notebook class?
If you're not familiar with the Intro to Traveler's Notebook class series I've done, click here for the skinny!
When: Saturday, May 22nd at 9:00 am Pacific Time
Why: Join me as we put together 3 lists with the following topics:
- Places I Go To Escape - a spinoff on the My Happy Place list we did last week; list the different places you go to escape or get away
- Travel Essentials - list the 'must haves' that are at the top of your list when packing for a trip
- Shopping List - this is one of my favorite lists to do, perfect for documenting your life... a time capsule of sorts :)
You can either create your lists with me during the LIVE or sit back & watch; if you are listing with me during the video, recommended supplies to have ready to work with include:
- a Traveler's Notebook Insert (a composition notebook, spiral notebook, even a piecer of paper, will work as well!)
- washi tape
- number stickers
- decorative stickers and/or die cuts
I'll be using some products this week from the One of a Kind product bundle, the Safe Travels collection & several of these small stickers. Next week I'll be using products from Sunkissed, Just Chill product bundle & Simple Vintage Farmhouse Garden collections. Visit the YouTube link above for other products I'll be using in the session :)
Hope you can join in the fun!
***Click here for the list of 2021 - January-March listing topics.
***Click here for the complete list of 2020 listing topics!
Find the playlist of all the past listing video sessions here :)