List With Me... LIVE, Traveler's Notebook Style 4.10.21
Who's ready for this week's LIVE Traveler's Notebook class - week 55!
If you're not familiar with the Intro to Traveler's Notebook class series I've done, click here for the skinny!
Join me on Saturday, April 10th at 9:00 AM PM Pacific Time while we work together LIVE to create several different themed lists.
When: Saturday, April 10th at 9:00 am Pacific
Why: Join me LIVE as we put together 4 lists with the following topics:
I'll be finishing up the last list that we started last week -
What I Love About... - I'll be listing the things I love about our neighborhood. Feel free to list about whatever you love :)
- Currently.... we initially did this list 6 months ago, time to do it again to capture what's changed! (reading, watching, listening, eating, drinking, missing, doing)
- Go To Meals - I'll be making a list of our go to/standby meals that we keep coming back to when we need an idea for dinner
- Today I... we'll get our list prepped to document the things we do throughout the day, for one day this coming week; we'll finish it up next Saturday :)
You can either create your lists with me during the LIVE or sit back & watch; if you are listing with me during the video, recommended supplies to have ready to work with include:
- a Traveler's Notebook Insert (a composition notebook, spiral notebook, even a piecer of paper, will work as well!)
- washi tape
- number stickers
- decorative stickers and/or die cuts
I'll be using products this week & next week from the new Pinkfresh Some Days collection. Visit the YouTube link above for other products I'll be using in the live session.
Hope you can join in the fun!
***Click here for the complete list of 2020 listing topics!
Find the playlist of all the past listing video sessions here :)