When it comes to food, it’s not just about what we’re eating, but the time we spend to lovingly prepare it, the time spent gathering together, talking & sharing that truly makes a meal special.
Document those special dishes that you associate with fond family memories, paired with photos, traditions & time spent together with this Family Favorites Recipe Book using products from the delightful Apron Springs collection by Simple Stories.
With a variety of tabs to create meal specific sections and an assortment of blank recipe cards, you’ll have just what you need to create a cookbook full of treasured memories, unique to you & your family.
Whether documenting your favorite family recipes and photos to keep for yourself or to give as a personalized gift to a new bride, someone that’s moving away from home, headed off to college, or on their own for the first time, or giving to family or close friends, this recipe book of family favorites will be a treasured keepsake for years to come.
As always, the Layle By Mail kits include everything you need to complete the project, including color photos of each page of the project as well as step by step instructions AND a 3 hour video class!
Stay tuned for a video flip through of the completed project & the contents of the kit!
Detailed, easy to follow, step by step instructions & color photos of the entire project
- 6x8 Robin's Egg Pocket Page Album (includes (8) SN@P! pages, (3) kraft dividers, and (10) pocket pages)
- (10) additional 4x6/4x6 Pocket Pages
- 6x8 Apron Strings Recipe Book Pad (includes 24 double sided sheets, with six 4x6 recipe cards)
- 12x12 Apron Strings Cardstock Stickers (with 14 tab stickers for customizing your recipe book)
- (5) 12x12 sheets Apron Strings patterned papers (1 sheet with six 4x6 recipe cards)
- (4) 12x12 sheets coordinating cardstock
- wooden spoon
- (1) Guest Check
- 36" ribbon
- (1) large doily
- (1) small doily
I'll be teaching this class at several virtual events this year, click here for details!