NOTE! YOU ARE PURCHASING ACCESS TO THE INSTRUCTIONS & CLASS VIDEO ONLY; NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SENT WITH THIS PURCHASE
*I'll be back to share a few photos of the inside pages next week!
Capture the beauty of every day with this stunning mini book project kit featuring the Simple Vintage Indigo Garden collection from Simple Stories! Soft pinks & yellows play off of deep navy blues, leafy greens and black accents to create a lovely project to remember & celebrate life - right here, right now.
**I recommend using a glue stick for adhering paper to the cover of these albums so the paper edges don't lift over time. I carry them here, or you can use regular adhesive or something similar.
**OPTIONAL - I'll be using Chipped Sapphire & Spun Sugar Distress Inks with an ink blending tool, as well as a white gel pen, Platinum & Pink Taffeta Stickles as accents in my project. I've provided links to the products at if you'd like to purchase to add to your project :)
I'll be teaching this project kit as LIVE exclusive, unlisted class on my YouTube channel on Monday, April 25th. Individuals purchasing the project kit will receive an exclusive link to access the class. The class can be watched LIVE at the scheduled time; the recorded version of the class will be available for replay at any time after the live class has taken place.
Stay tuned for a video flip through of the completed project!
PRODUCT USED IN THE PROJECT:
- 6x8 Navy SN@P! Binder - 8 decorative pages, 3 chipboard dividers, 10 pocket pages
- Simple Vintage Indigo Garden 6x8 Paper Pad - 24 sheets (2 each of 12 double sided 6x8 sheets)
- Simple Vintage Indigo Garden Sticker Book - 12 sheets, 617 stickers
- Simple Vintage Indigo Garden Chipboard Frames - 6 chipboard frames
- Simple Vintage Indigo Garden Foam Stickers - 67 foam stickers
- Simple Vintage Indigo Garden 12x12 patterned paper - 6 sheets
- Enamel butterfly charm
- 1 yard rayon silk ribbon
- 6" gold twine
Find coordinating, add on Indigo Garden products here.