Good friends are like stars; you don't always see them, but you know they're always there...
Where would we be without our friends by our side? Whether documenting all of your different friends or that special relationship with your dearest friend, the new Best Friends project kit featuring the Reaching Out collection from Jen Hadfield is the perfect collection to use to document those special friendships, fun moments & memories.
As always, the Layle By Mail kits include everything you need to complete the project, including color photos of each page of the project as well as step by step instructions.
I'll be teaching this project kit as a LIVE class on my YouTube channel on Wednesday, May 12th. Individuals purchasing the project kit will receive an exclusive link to access the class. The class can be watched LIVE at the scheduled time; the recorded version of the class will be available for replay at any time after the live class has taken place.
Watch the video flip through of the completed project!
Detailed, easy to follow, step by step instructions & color photos of the entire project + an exclusive 3 hour video class
- 6.5x8.5 White Chipboard Album - 1 waterfall piece with 6 pages, 4 attached flip pages (when open measure 12" x 8" and closed 6" x 8")
- Reaching Out 6x8 Paper Pad - 36 single sided 6x8 sheets
- Girl Squad Foam Thickers Stickers - 30 foam word stickers
- Reaching Out Stickers - 62 stickers
- Reaching Out Phrase Die Cut Ephemera - 40 pieces
- Reaching Out 12x12 Paper - 2 pieces
- Coordinating 12x12 paper - 1 piece
- 18" burlap ribbon
Find coordinating, add on Reaching Out products here.